Adhithya of The Girl Behind The Glasses has nominated me for One Lovely Blog award. Thank you so much Adhi!
It feels great that you think my blog is good enough to be nominated for an award. I’m moved and also excited because this is my first nomination. 🙂
To accept the nomination, I have to follow these rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Add 7 facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers and…
5. Leave a comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Here are 7 facts about me:
- I am a bookworm
- Programming is my passion.
- My favorite colors are blue (all shades), violet, purple, yellow, mustard and black.
- I love nature.
- I hate shopping, going to the movies, malls, parties, etc. (basically anywhere outdoors that isn’t touched by nature).
- I love cooking.
- I have a very complex personality (INFJ) and until I discovered Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, I suspected that I could be an alien. Just kidding, but seriously, you’re never going to understand me completely.
My 15 nominations from a list of blogs I love:
- Christy Bharath
- Shravanthi Kripa
- Garfield Hug
- Math with bad drawings
- Fit is a feminist issue
- Sourav Adhikari
- Sharon Rai
- Red headed book lover
- K L Register
- James Harbeck
- The span of my hips