I’m on cloud nine because Autumnchocolatebooks has nominated me for the Liebster award. A big thanks!
Do check out the blog I Saw I Thought I Wrote for amazing, inspirational posts.
Rules of Liebster Award:
Here are the answers to the questions given to me:
- What is your best childhood memory?
- I’ve always cherished visiting my grandparents place during vacation. I love the slow pace of village life and the sense of community.
- What do you feel most proud of?
- Constantly providing emotional support and guidance to my friends
- If you could only have one snack / dessert what would it be and why?
- Palkova, because it is my most favorite dessert
- What motivated you to start your blog?
- I started blogging as a way of self expression.
- What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
- My English mam of 7th to 10th standard was an inspiring woman. She was strong, bold, confident and unbiased. Her thoughts were radical among the adults I knew at the time.
- How do you spend your free time?
- Reading, binge watching soaps, listening to music
- What are your top three favorite books and why?
- Hmmm, that’s a tough one. Number one is the Harry Potter series for it’s impeccable writing style, inspiring characters, magical plot and amazing attention to details. Second comes “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee for throwing light on racism and it’s ability to imbibe moral values. I love “Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy” by Douglas Adams for the humor, ridiculously good imagination and commentary on life.
- What is your biggest fear?
- Not fulfilling my life’s purpose, having no clear idea what it is.
- What is your strongest personal quality?
- If there was one thing you could tell your 15 year old self what would it be?
- Stop trying to be a perfectionist.
- What does a perfect day look like to you?
- Rain, books and caffeine
11 facts about me:
- I love nature.
- My wanderlust primarily focuses on places of natural beauty.
- Monsoon is my favorite season.
- I love petrichor.
- I’m a social introvert.
- I’m addicted to Goodreads.
- I spend more time on Goodreads everyday than I spend on Facebook per month.
- I hate superficiality and fake people.
- I hate it when people try to manipulate me.
- I appreciate people who speak the bitter truth frankly.
- I hate it when people assume I’m dieting. I just happen to like fruits, veggies, spinach and lentils.
The 5 people I nominate are:
And their questions are:
1. What is your best childhood memory?
2. What do you feel most proud of?
3. What is your favourite music?
4. What is your dream place and why?
5. What teacher in school made the most impact on you and why?
6. How do you spend your free time?
7. What are your top three favourite books and why?
8. What is your biggest fear?
9. What is your strongest personal quality?
10. If you could witness any event of past, present or future, what would it be?
11. What does a perfect day look like to you?
Yep, I’m lazy and I’m asking the same questions asked of me. Looking forward to read my nominees’ responses.